Monday, May 21, 2007

Day 25: Nine pounds

You had a check-up today with your pediatrician and his assessment was that you're outstanding! You are at nine pounds, which is perfect. He also said you're extremely alert and advanced. I expected no less.

The afternoon was very warm but our backyard is shady and cool. We (you and me) went on a little nature walk to check out the bird feeder and trees. The whole time you were quiet and serene, just looking around at all of the different colors. I don't think you can quite look at faces just yet but you aren't far away. I think you're also beginning to try and make talking sounds.

You're about 3 and 1/2 weeks old now and already you're changing. I know that before we know it you'll be crawling, cooing, and responding to our faces. I'm sure we'll miss these days.

No comments: